At the moment, Abra’s digital payment support is only available in the Philippines.
Abra is a money transfer platform that lets you transfer money around the world utilizing bitcoin. The company includes a bitcoin-based digital wallet program.
If you are financing your Abra accounts with money, you ought to see an Abra Teller in your region. Transfer funds from a mobile device to mobile device readily.
Abra supports 50+ monies with no shipping fees. You can also buy things online wherever Abra or even bitcoin is approved.
It is possible to download Abra free of charge for Android or iOS. The app works especially well in the USA and the Philippines, as Abra only supports bank transfers in both of these nations. But users around the world can finance their Abra accounts with money or bitcoin transfers.
How Does Abra Work?
Abra operates in a similar approach to other bitcoin money transfer platforms. You use the program to ship or receive payments.
The program uses bitcoin to facilitate low-cost international transfers. Rather than paying high commissions with PayPal or conventional banks, then you can depend on the internet’s most popular currency.
To begin, you simply install the Abra program on your iOS or Android device. Afterward, fund your account with the different payment choices. Abra lets you utilize among 50+ currencies with no sending fees.
It’s possible to use Abra anywhere in the world (but not all nations support all Abra providers ). To check if your state is supported by Abra, visit Abra.com.
Generally, Abra works best for consumers in the US and Philippines, which are the only two nations where users may finance their Abra accounts out of their bank accounts. Anyone from anywhere in the world can finance their accounts with physical cash.
Finally, Abra enables you to send bitcoin into fiat currency, and fiat currency to bitcoin, all from 1 program. Do you prefer bitcoin — but your friend favors USD? No issue. With Abra, you are able to send bitcoin to your buddy, and they’ll get it dollars in their own Abra wallet.
On the other hand, if you are concerned about bitcoin price volatility, you can hold a more stable money in your Abra wallet. It is possible to send funds in local currency and get those funds in bitcoin.
Additionally, Abra functions as an ordinary bitcoin wallet. Over 100,000 merchant worldwide accept bitcoin. You can use your Abra wallet to pay for services and goods at one of these retailers.
Abra advertises All the following attributes:
- Mobile to Mobile: Download the program for iOS or Android, then easily transfer funds between mobile devices.
- 50+ Currencies: It is possible to use Abra to send and receive money worldwide. You’re able to use 50+ currencies.
- Anywhere in the World: It is possible to use Abra to send money anywhere in the world, receive money, pay merchants, or purchase bitcoin.
- Low Fees: Abra has no sending fees. They charge a fee of about 1% on exchange prices. You are able to hold onto bitcoin from the Abra program. Or, if you would like to transfer to a more stable fiat currency, you can sell bitcoin within the app as well.
- Multiple Funding Options: anybody anywhere in the world can finance their accounts with physical money. Users in the USA and the Philippines can fund their Abra accounts out of their bank accounts, while American consumers may move funds in their American Express credit cards.
[su_button url=”https://invite.abra.com/TEcSIgmfqR” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ef8b2d” size=”12″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download”]Download Abra Now[/su_button]
Abra doesn’t mention fees on the front page of its website. You have to click the “charges” section to understand how much you’ll pay for the service.
First, the app is completely free to get for iOS and Android. Additionally, it is free to send money from your account to someone else.
They claim to charge a rate of about 1 percent greater than what you’ll discover on xe.com or even Google. Abra’s exchange prices are recorded in any way times through the program.
Although Abra never charges a fee for bank withdrawals, a few banks in the Philippines may charge a small fee for incoming transfers. There are no charges for BDO, BPI, and UnionBank.